It is that light in their eyes and face that I call the shine factor. The process of developing a professional resume helps to prepare you for your job interview and highlights your accomplishments, skills, and experiences in such a way that you shine brighter than ever before – brighter than the competition. This excitement and energy transfer to you, help to boost your confidence, and that helps you to connect with potential employers during your interviews. You will be able to shine brighter and communicate that YOU are the best person for the job!
A Client’s Comment
“Wow Posey, these look great! I received a call from my number one choice on Friday, had an over the phone interview on Monday, and an in person interview today!
I appreciate all the work you did composing my resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile!
My friendly style will put you at ease, right from the start. When we collaborate on your job marketing documents, I’ll help you mine the brilliant gems that are your best-selling accomplishments. The professional expertise and words I use will polish those accomplishments to a radiant luster so that you can shine brighter than ever before!
Contact me now…so we can start to illuminate all your best qualities with a professional résumé, cover letter, job search training, LinkedIn profile and training, and interview coaching.
I Stay on Top of Changing Job Market Trends
I stay updated on changes and trends in the employment, human resources, job search, and resume industries and have the following credentials and distinctions.
Credentials and Distinctions
- Professional Resume Writer Contributor with the most samples included in the 2015 Resume’s for Dummies, 7th Edition book, published by John Wiley and Sons. Read more here.
- President’s Award Winner, CDI, 2014 & 2015
- Achieving and maintaining a coveted international advanced resume writing certification, Certified Advanced Resume Writer (CARW) distinguished by the GOLD Level Achievement
- CDI Career Industry Leader and Education Committee Member, 2013–Present
- Membership in professional associations such as Career Directors International and the National Resume Writers Association
- Behavior (and Values) Consultant/Coach
- Authorized DISC and PIAV Administrator
- Targeted coursework and classes, you can see a list of recent classes HERE
- Professional development workshops and conferences, read a list of the most recent conference workshops I attended HERE
- Networking with peers and industry leaders
- Actively working in the industry
- Certified Master Trainer (CMT)
- Certified Instructional Systems Designer (CISD)
- BS in Safety Engineering