- I’ve traveled to and spent time in: Ireland, South Africa, Australia, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Canada.
- I like growing culinary and medicinal herbs and flowers
- I love to cook gourmet food
- I’m a nationally published knitwear designer and Blue Ribbon winner
- I like visiting the ocean and the mountains
- Outdoor interests include kayaking, walking, and cycling
- Raising a gorgeous flock of backyard chickens that lay the BEST eggs ever
- I’m married and have two wonderful grown children and an adorable grandson
- I enjoy creative writing and poetry you can find a little of my poetry here
- I listen to classical music but also enjoy early jazz, big band, and a ‘lil country music
- The most beautiful and interesting city I have visited is Cape Town, SA
- The craziest thing that has happened to me is being licked by a bear while sleeping
You can subscribe below in the Footer or on the Sidebar to the right.
Thanks for visiting!